Snowpocalypse, snowzilla, snowmaggedon…Whatever you want to call this blizzard, it’s on its way. People all over the East Coast are bracing themselves for what the National Weather Service is calling a “potentially crippling” snowfall, with cities across the Northeast forecasted to see up to two feet of snow.
But it doesn’t have to be all bad. Luckily, a blizzard also means there will be plenty of opportunities to see cute animals playing in the winter wonderland. So to get everyone excited for the impending whiteout, TIME has created a preview of several adorable snowbound critters.
Read More: Blizzard Bears Down on East Coast
See the full video above.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart