Snowpocalypse, snowzilla, snowmaggedon…Whatever you want to call this blizzard, it’s on its way. People all over the East Coast are bracing themselves for what the National Weather Service is calling a “potentially crippling” snowfall, with cities across the Northeast forecasted to see up to two feet of snow.
But it doesn’t have to be all bad. Luckily, a blizzard also means there will be plenty of opportunities to see cute animals playing in the winter wonderland. So to get everyone excited for the impending whiteout, TIME has created a preview of several adorable snowbound critters.
Read More: Blizzard Bears Down on East Coast
See the full video above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com