Snowpocalypse, snowzilla, snowmaggedon…Whatever you want to call this blizzard, it’s on its way. People all over the East Coast are bracing themselves for what the National Weather Service is calling a “potentially crippling” snowfall, with cities across the Northeast forecasted to see up to two feet of snow.
But it doesn’t have to be all bad. Luckily, a blizzard also means there will be plenty of opportunities to see cute animals playing in the winter wonderland. So to get everyone excited for the impending whiteout, TIME has created a preview of several adorable snowbound critters.
Read More: Blizzard Bears Down on East Coast
See the full video above.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer