Adam Driver’s Kylo Ren went undercover on last week’s Saturday Night Live to find out what the storm troopers really think of him, but the Star Wars: Force Awakens actor had a hard time keeping a straight face while filming the sketch.
A blonde-wigged Driver chats with Starkiller Base personnel played by Bobby Moynihan and Taran Killam to learn about what happens while he’s busy trying to maintain his grandfather’s legacy. What he finds — a foreign object in his salad and a “Keep Calm and Kill the Resistance” poster — do not make him happy. Undercover Kylo Ren also has trouble performing the daily tasks of the radar technician he’s posing as.
See Driver nearly blow his cover in behind-the-scenes footage from Jan. 16’s “Undercover Boss: Starkiller Base” sketch above, and watch the complete sketch, here.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working