Adam Driver’s Kylo Ren went undercover on last week’s Saturday Night Live to find out what the storm troopers really think of him, but the Star Wars: Force Awakens actor had a hard time keeping a straight face while filming the sketch.
A blonde-wigged Driver chats with Starkiller Base personnel played by Bobby Moynihan and Taran Killam to learn about what happens while he’s busy trying to maintain his grandfather’s legacy. What he finds — a foreign object in his salad and a “Keep Calm and Kill the Resistance” poster — do not make him happy. Undercover Kylo Ren also has trouble performing the daily tasks of the radar technician he’s posing as.
See Driver nearly blow his cover in behind-the-scenes footage from Jan. 16’s “Undercover Boss: Starkiller Base” sketch above, and watch the complete sketch, here.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve