A Phoenix-area pastor experienced a miracle of sorts when she gave birth to her daughter on Jan. 18, which is both her birthday and her mother’s birthday.
Aimee Hernando, who turned 33 that day, told ABC 15 Arizona that she named the newborn (her fourth child) “Miracle Joy.”
Hernando’s mother Tammy Pierce, now 56, called the coincidence a “blessing” in an interview with the news station.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working