A Phoenix-area pastor experienced a miracle of sorts when she gave birth to her daughter on Jan. 18, which is both her birthday and her mother’s birthday.
Aimee Hernando, who turned 33 that day, told ABC 15 Arizona that she named the newborn (her fourth child) “Miracle Joy.”
Hernando’s mother Tammy Pierce, now 56, called the coincidence a “blessing” in an interview with the news station.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart