Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush went shopping at the Timberland company store Friday after an event at the outdoors company’s headquarters, using it as another opportunity to ding Republican front-runner Donald Trump.
Bush purchased a bear of brown size-12 boots after touring the store, showing them off to reporters outside the venue. “These are a hearty boot,” he pronounced.
“These boots will match up well with the Italian—the fine Italian shoes that Donald Trump wears with his Brioni suits and his $500 ties,” he continued, pronouncing it “Eye-talian.”
Bush also purchased a new sweater, joking to reporters that now he has another one to wear on the road after Gawker mocked him for donning the same one for days, donning it inside the store and wearing it out the door after paying for it.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time