Good news for anyone who was obsessed with Legos growing up and who would like to escape the snow: The creative division of Merlin Entertainment, which runs LEGOLAND theme parks worldwide, is looking to hire 20 “Master Model Builders” at their factory, known as the “Merlin’s Magic Making Hub,” in Lake Wales, Fla., a spokesperson tells TIME.
The company says it is accepting applications from people of all backgrounds, so Lego fans don’t necessarily need to be architects or graphic designers to throw their hat in the ring. In the past, the interview process has involved build-offs, requiring applicants to construct a Lego model based on a photo.
The Florida site is said to have hired about 50 model builders so far, and there are about 100 of these builders working at facilities in California, Malaysia and throughout Europe.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working