Famed electro-pop duo Pet Shop Boys have announced their latest studio album, Super. The duo’s Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe also shared a track from the project, “Inner Sanctum.” Super follows 2013’s Electric and will drop April 1.
“It was fantastic to be back in the studio with [producer] Stuart Price continuing from where we left off with Electric,” the band noted in a press release.
Pet Shop Boys made their name in the ’80s with multiple Top 10 hits, including 1985’s No. 1 single “West End Girls.” They’ve continued to release music on a regular basis since their heyday; Super is their thirteenth studio album.
Check out “Inner Sanctum” above.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption