Astronaut Scott Kelly may be in space, but that isn’t stopping him from having a bit of fun.
Want proof? On Thursday, Kelly tweeted a video of himself playing ping pong with a water ball aboard the International Space Station. “Try this, Mary Poppins!” Kelly said in the post, but there’s no supercalifragilistic magic involved here. Instead, Kelly uses hydrophobic paddles that repel water to bounce a ball of water back and forth.
TIME is producing a series of documentary films about two astronauts’ yearlong mission aboard the space station.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy