Astronaut Scott Kelly may be in space, but that isn’t stopping him from having a bit of fun.
Want proof? On Thursday, Kelly tweeted a video of himself playing ping pong with a water ball aboard the International Space Station. “Try this, Mary Poppins!” Kelly said in the post, but there’s no supercalifragilistic magic involved here. Instead, Kelly uses hydrophobic paddles that repel water to bounce a ball of water back and forth.
TIME is producing a series of documentary films about two astronauts’ yearlong mission aboard the space station.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart