It’s been 23 years since David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson first played Fox Mulder and Dana Scully, detectives who investigate the paranormal, the bizarre and the downright scary on The X-Files. Fans of the show will reunite with the characters this winter when the show returns for a limited series on Fox. And while some things have been slow to change since 1993—like the fact that the Emmy-winning Anderson was offered half of Duchovny’s pay for the revival—the duo’s style has certainly undergone a transformation. See their various looks throughout the show’s history.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears