Good news for people who love to put sriracha on everything: The Huy Fong Foods hot sauce now comes in “to-go” packets.
Sriracha2Go.com, backed by investor and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, offers 50-packs for $14.99 each and 200-packs for $34.99 each, and urges customers to “stay on the lookout for [the packets] at restaurants, fast food chains, stadiums, campuses and more to come throughout the year.” The brand went also viral a couple of years ago when it launched keychain-sized sriracha bottles.
While many fans of the Huy Fong Foods page on Facebook seem excited about the packets, some are chastising the Los Angeles-area brand for allowing the condiment to be sold in packaging that is not eco-friendly. “No no Huy Fong Foods, Inc., creating more garbage for the landfill is not the kind of game change you should be going for,” one wrote.
Other users shared ideas for sriracha products that they would like to see next: “hair gel????”
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time