Third-grade teacher Mary Morris really loves snow days. So much that she created this very elaborate, six-minute parody of Adele’s “Hello,” all about snow days. Seriously, the production values here are much higher than your average Adele parody. She clearly really loves snow days.
Two weeks ago, Morris performed her parody for her fellow teachers at Rush Strong School in Strawberry Plains, Tenn. After the video of that performance got lots of positive attention, she decided to recruit a friend to help her make the above music video.
“If it’s got to be so cold, the least that it could do is snow,” Morris sings. “If I have to keep my students inside, one more time, for recess, I’m gonna lose my mind.”
See the full lyrics on YouTube.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving