Third-grade teacher Mary Morris really loves snow days. So much that she created this very elaborate, six-minute parody of Adele’s “Hello,” all about snow days. Seriously, the production values here are much higher than your average Adele parody. She clearly really loves snow days.
Two weeks ago, Morris performed her parody for her fellow teachers at Rush Strong School in Strawberry Plains, Tenn. After the video of that performance got lots of positive attention, she decided to recruit a friend to help her make the above music video.
“If it’s got to be so cold, the least that it could do is snow,” Morris sings. “If I have to keep my students inside, one more time, for recess, I’m gonna lose my mind.”
See the full lyrics on YouTube.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org