Most fans of The Bachelor fare content watching the show from the safety of the sidelines as hungry, spray tanned young women jostle each other for roses and true love. But superfan Molly Hawkey wanted more. With a little technological boost, she managed to put herself right into the center of all of the action on The Bachelor.
Hawkey took matters into her own hands with some expert editing and Photoshop skills to put herself in the running for Ben Higgins’ heart.
While Hawkey is happy to pretend she’s in the show, she isn’t really interested in signing up for The Bachelor experience. “I honestly couldn’t believe that my family and close friends actually thought I would go on that show OR that anybody would think that The Bachelor would EVER put someone like me on it. I mean, I’m 37 and my hair extensions aren’t nearly long enough,” she told Buzzfeed. It’s clear she’s having fun, though, even if Ben Higgins hasn’t taken her for a helicopter ride (yet).
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com