At least it’s not a mama bear and her cubs. Check out this photo of a crocodile that a Florida Keys home owner found in his swimming pool at 7:30 a.m. Thursday morning.
The Islamorada resident called the police, who worked with the state’s Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission to remove the trespasser, according to the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office.
The finding comes as residents throughout the state are already on the look out for another reptile invader, pythons, as part of the state’s annual python hunting challenge.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer