Lauren Cohan is no stranger to scary situations. The 34-year-old Walking Dead star has come face to face with zombies, vampires and haunted dolls, but she still wasn’t prepared to be pranked by Ellen DeGeneres.
Cohan appeared on Wednesday’s episode of Ellen to promote her new movie The Boy. Little did she know that the host had more in store for her than a quick chat about the upcoming horror film. As Cohan spoke about her latest project, a masked man suddenly popped out of the hollowed-out table next to her, startling the actress and causing her to let out a loud shriek. “I thought to myself right before I came out here, ‘she’s going to do something to scare you, be tough,'” Cohan said. “I’m the biggest scaredy-cat ever.”
Watch the full clip above.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up