With the Iowa caucuses just 11 days away, Bernie Sanders is out with a new closing ad designed to showcase the candidate’s swelling crowds of “everyday Americans.”
The soundtrack for the new commercial is none other than Simon and Garfunkel’s classic “America,” released in 1968.
You can watch the new ad above.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World