With the Iowa caucuses just 11 days away, Bernie Sanders is out with a new closing ad designed to showcase the candidate’s swelling crowds of “everyday Americans.”
The soundtrack for the new commercial is none other than Simon and Garfunkel’s classic “America,” released in 1968.
You can watch the new ad above.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'