The following tricks should not be tried at home, at least until self-balancing scooter owners can figure out how to move and stop properly.
In a routine set to Justin Bieber‘s “Sorry” — and sponsored by NEXBOARD — dancers Kailey Maurer, Kelianne Stankus, Ciera Wilson, Diana Tatevossian, and Donnakaran Tatevossian fearlessly do handstands and stand on each other’s shoulders.
It is not the first time artists have danced to a Bieber hit on a hoverboard-style device. A cover of “What Do You Mean?” has racked up more than 3.6 million views since it was uploaded to YouTube on Oct. 1. And there’s some pretty impressive break dancing on similar scooters in the music video for “WTF (Where They From)” by Missy Elliott, featuring Pharrell Williams.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023