The following tricks should not be tried at home, at least until self-balancing scooter owners can figure out how to move and stop properly.
In a routine set to Justin Bieber‘s “Sorry” — and sponsored by NEXBOARD — dancers Kailey Maurer, Kelianne Stankus, Ciera Wilson, Diana Tatevossian, and Donnakaran Tatevossian fearlessly do handstands and stand on each other’s shoulders.
It is not the first time artists have danced to a Bieber hit on a hoverboard-style device. A cover of “What Do You Mean?” has racked up more than 3.6 million views since it was uploaded to YouTube on Oct. 1. And there’s some pretty impressive break dancing on similar scooters in the music video for “WTF (Where They From)” by Missy Elliott, featuring Pharrell Williams.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space