Washington Post journalist Jason Rezaian left Iran after nearly 18 months in custody on Sunday, and is already beginning to recover from his long detention by spending time at a U.S. military hospital in Germany.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science