Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne’s Mac and Kelly Radner had their hands full dealing with a fraternity next door, but contending with their new neighbors will require some serious back-up.
The first trailer for Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising sets up that a party-first sorority, led by Chloë Grace Moretz, moves next to the Radner’s home as the couple is trying to sell their house. Faced with the realization that they’ll never be able to find new tenants with Kappa Nu taking up residence, Kelly and Mac do the only reasonable thing at their disposal: call in old nemesis Teddy (Zac Efron), or as Mac describes him, “somebody who can relate to stupid young people.”
The debut trailer showcases some of the many attempts the Radners and Teddy make in shutting down Kappa Nu, and they look as painful, ludicrous, and hilarious as those in the first film. But the greatest hindrance to their success may not be their methods — it could be their inability to focus on the task at hand while trying to figure out how you spell “sorority.”
Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising hits theaters on May 20.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science