Maisie Williams who plays Arya Stark, attended the London Film Critics’ Circle Awards on Sunday night and was named Young British Performer of the Year for her role in The Falling. During an interview on the red carpet, the 18-year-old actress was asked about what’s to come on the hit HBO show, specifically with regards to the fate of Jon Snow, who we last saw getting stabbed by his Night’s Watch brothers in the closing moments of the season five finale.
“I feel so mean because I speak to people and they’re all like, ‘Jon Snow, is he back?’ And it’s like really heartbreaking because people are like, ‘yeah, but he’s coming back though?,'” Williams said. “It’s a great twist but I can’t say he’s going to be alive.”
Watch the full interview below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve