LEGO fans have been able to re-enact scenes from Star Wars and The Avengers: Age of Ultron thanks to official sets, but what about Guillermo del Toro’s Crimson Peak? Or The Walk complete with a tiny Philippe Petit making his way across a tightrope? Luckily, there are some fans out there willing to use their time and skills to show the world a LEGO version of Furious 7, Kingsman: The Secret Service and Terminator Genisys.
A new video rounds up some of the best films of 2015 and turns them into mini LEGO movies. In the mix are mini-fig versions of Katniss Everdeen, James Bond, Antman, and Star Wars’ Finn and Rey. Other films featured are adult fare like 50 Shades of Grey, Spectre, and Mad Max.
Watch the video and start imagining how to use your LEGO bricks to make your own Hail, Caesar! set.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com