A woman in Lubbock, Texas, recently shared a video showing the heartwarming bond between a boy and his pet. Paula Williams captured the moment when her son was reunited with his dog Kase, who had been missing for nearly a month. But not to worry, Williams wrote that Kase was well taken care of during his time away from home. “He was found right down the street from our house. A nice family had taken him in and kept him warm and fed,” she said.
In the video, the boy is shown bursting into tears when he realizes his dog is back. “I missed you,” he says.
The clip was posted to Facebook on Jan. 8 and has since been viewed nearly 4 million times and shared over 65,000 times.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate