Gregor “The Mountain” Clegane has yet to meet his match in the world of Game of Thrones — despite how painfully close Prince Oberyn was to defeating him in season four of the hit HBO show. And in real life, the actor who plays the terror of Westeros, Thor Björnsson, seems to be having the same luck. The Icelandic strongman recently appeared on the Italian Guinness World Records TV show and challenged World’s Strongest Man winner Zydrunas Savickas to see who could carry two refrigerators over 20 meters in the fastest amount of time. Björnsson hauled the nearly 1,000-pound fridges over the finish line in a mere 19.6 seconds, not only beating Savickas, but also setting a new world record.
Outside of acting, Björnsson is a frequent competitor in “World’s Strongest Man” events and recently broke a log-carrying record that had previously stood for 1,000 years.
Watch the full video above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org