Tesla, the all-electric-car company, has just unveiled an SUV model that’s not only environmentally friendly — it’s also vegan.
The Tesla Model X, with its double-hinged falcon wing doors, looks like something from the future — and it just might be. The world’s first all-electric four-by-four SUV can hit 60mph in 3.2 seconds, a top speed of 155 mph and drive 250 miles per change. And now you can get the seven-seater with faux-leather seats.
When you think of luxury cars, you often think leather seats and that “new car smell” but what if you have plenty of money to spend, but don’t want it…
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization