Tesla, the all-electric-car company, has just unveiled an SUV model that’s not only environmentally friendly — it’s also vegan.
The Tesla Model X, with its double-hinged falcon wing doors, looks like something from the future — and it just might be. The world’s first all-electric four-by-four SUV can hit 60mph in 3.2 seconds, a top speed of 155 mph and drive 250 miles per change. And now you can get the seven-seater with faux-leather seats.
When you think of luxury cars, you often think leather seats and that “new car smell” but what if you have plenty of money to spend, but don’t want it…
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science