Donald Trump‘s first television ad was all gloom and doom, focusing on the threat of terrorism and showing images of the couple that carried out the terrorist attack in San Bernardino, Calif. But his newly released second ad strikes a much more upbeat tone.
The ad, which will begin airing in Iowa and New Hampshire in a $2 million buy, contains footage from a Trump rally in Lowell, Massachusetts, according to an email from the campaign.
Read More: Bush Finds His Groove in Trump’s Shadow
Over swelling music in the background, Trump begins the ad saying, “We are going to take our country back, and we are going to fix it.”
Watch the ad above.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time