To follow up her performance of Nelly’s “Dilemma” on Thursday night’s Lip Sync Battle, Olivia Munn pulled out the big guns. As in, she literally carried around a big gun for her recreation of Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood.”
The 35-year-old X-Men: Apocalypse actress competed against Kevin Hart on the latest episode of the hit Spike show and pulled out a big win against the comedian. While Hart’s rendition of Onyx’s “Slam” was a crowd-pleaser, Munn’s decision to bring out her very own T-Swift-esque squad — WWE wrestler Big Show, Chanel Iman, Charlotte McKinney and Jaime King — ultimately landed her on top.
Watch the full battle above.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time