To follow up her performance of Nelly’s “Dilemma” on Thursday night’s Lip Sync Battle, Olivia Munn pulled out the big guns. As in, she literally carried around a big gun for her recreation of Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood.”
The 35-year-old X-Men: Apocalypse actress competed against Kevin Hart on the latest episode of the hit Spike show and pulled out a big win against the comedian. While Hart’s rendition of Onyx’s “Slam” was a crowd-pleaser, Munn’s decision to bring out her very own T-Swift-esque squad — WWE wrestler Big Show, Chanel Iman, Charlotte McKinney and Jaime King — ultimately landed her on top.
Watch the full battle above.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve