To follow up her performance of Nelly’s “Dilemma” on Thursday night’s Lip Sync Battle, Olivia Munn pulled out the big guns. As in, she literally carried around a big gun for her recreation of Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood.”
The 35-year-old X-Men: Apocalypse actress competed against Kevin Hart on the latest episode of the hit Spike show and pulled out a big win against the comedian. While Hart’s rendition of Onyx’s “Slam” was a crowd-pleaser, Munn’s decision to bring out her very own T-Swift-esque squad — WWE wrestler Big Show, Chanel Iman, Charlotte McKinney and Jaime King — ultimately landed her on top.
Watch the full battle above.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future