Is Hillary Clinton qualified to be president? Jimmy Fallon tried to find out by giving the former Secretary of State a faux job interview for the biggest job in the world during The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon on Thursday night.
“How’d you hear about the position?” Fallon began.
“Fourth grade social studies,” Clinton answered.
Clinton said she thought she had the experience and qualifications needed to tackle the job. “I have references,” she said. Among her strengths, she said she’s “tenacious,” “determined” and “can get results.” She can also type “in a pinch.” Fallon ended the segment by joking, “Is there an email address we can follow you at?”
In other parts of the segment, Clinton addressed her potential Republican opponents. Fallon suggested that Clinton start a drinking game during the Republican debates: Every time she hears her name, she takes a shot. “I don’t think I’d make it through the first half hour,” she said, laughing.
When asked if she had seen Donald Trump on The Tonight Show she said that she had not. “He’s a lot more obsessed with me than I am of him,” she said. When asked if she was intimidated by Trump, she said simply, “No.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Eliana Dockterman at email@example.com