It’s easy to get tired of hearing Drake’s “Hotline Bling,” given how many memes it inspired at the end of 2015. But there is one rendition that you must listen to before you tune out the song out forever.
Jimmy Fallon pretended to be legendary American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan performing the hip-hop star’s hit single on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Wednesday night. The cover sounds totally natural and should appeal to folk music lovers.
The only bit that the performance was missing? The comedian recreating Drake’s dance moves as Dylan. But fans will just have wait and see if Dylan reacts to the cover, or releases his own version (if only).
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization