It’s easy to get tired of hearing Drake’s “Hotline Bling,” given how many memes it inspired at the end of 2015. But there is one rendition that you must listen to before you tune out the song out forever.
Jimmy Fallon pretended to be legendary American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan performing the hip-hop star’s hit single on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Wednesday night. The cover sounds totally natural and should appeal to folk music lovers.
The only bit that the performance was missing? The comedian recreating Drake’s dance moves as Dylan. But fans will just have wait and see if Dylan reacts to the cover, or releases his own version (if only).
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at firstname.lastname@example.org