It’s easy to get tired of hearing Drake’s “Hotline Bling,” given how many memes it inspired at the end of 2015. But there is one rendition that you must listen to before you tune out the song out forever.
Jimmy Fallon pretended to be legendary American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan performing the hip-hop star’s hit single on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Wednesday night. The cover sounds totally natural and should appeal to folk music lovers.
The only bit that the performance was missing? The comedian recreating Drake’s dance moves as Dylan. But fans will just have wait and see if Dylan reacts to the cover, or releases his own version (if only).
More Must-Reads From TIME
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement