When asked what historical political movement he thought his own campaign was most similar on Bloomberg’s With All Due Respect show, Trump mentioned Reagan. “Now, Reagan had a little bit of this, but I don’t think to the same extent—but he also won,” Trump said.
Trump mentioned several times that winning is the ultimate goal for him, but added, “I think that the closest thing I can think of is Reagan, but I don’t think it’s the intensity that we have.”
Trump also responded to critics who believe that the large crowds he brings won’t actually go out to vote. “Why would a person stand in line for seven hours and then not want to go into a voting booth?” he asked.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time