There’s not much time left to buy a ticket before the $1.5 billion Powerball jackpot drawing.
The winning numbers will be picked at 10:59 p.m. ET, and with nearly 86% of all possible Powerball combinations played so far, the massive jackpot’s winner will likely be chosen tonight. You can watch the drawing live online.
Sales cut off at least 59 minutes before the draw, according to the Multi-State Lottery Association, which means the absolute latest that tickets can be sold is at 10 p.m. ET. Different states have different rules, however, and some have earlier cut-off times, so it’s best to check with your local lottery agency.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023