There’s not much time left to buy a ticket before the $1.5 billion Powerball jackpot drawing.
The winning numbers will be picked at 10:59 p.m. ET, and with nearly 86% of all possible Powerball combinations played so far, the massive jackpot’s winner will likely be chosen tonight. You can watch the drawing live online.
Sales cut off at least 59 minutes before the draw, according to the Multi-State Lottery Association, which means the absolute latest that tickets can be sold is at 10 p.m. ET. Different states have different rules, however, and some have earlier cut-off times, so it’s best to check with your local lottery agency.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time