Powerball pandemonium is in full swing. The record jackpot, which had hit $1.5 billion as of Wednesday morning, could finally be taken home during Wednesday evening’s drawing after previous drawings failed to yield a winner. The odds remain as steep as ever: 1 in 292.2 million. Even people from Canada and China are getting into the action.
The drawing, which is being held under tight security, is scheduled for 10:59 p.m. E.T. In addition to airing on local news stations, it can be watched live on the Powerball website here.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy