Powerball pandemonium is in full swing. The record jackpot, which had hit $1.5 billion as of Wednesday morning, could finally be taken home during Wednesday evening’s drawing after previous drawings failed to yield a winner. The odds remain as steep as ever: 1 in 292.2 million. Even people from Canada and China are getting into the action.
The drawing, which is being held under tight security, is scheduled for 10:59 p.m. E.T. In addition to airing on local news stations, it can be watched live on the Powerball website here.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption