Investigating the paranormal is hard enough as it is, let alone when you’re using dial-up and think a smartphone is just a tool for a government conspiracies. So leave it to The X-Files mega-fan Jimmy Kimmel to imagine what it would be like to help Mulder (David Duchovny) and Scully (Gillian Anderson) say goodbye to the ’90s and enter the 21st century. It’s not a piece of cake: even the skeptical Scully seems to have an easier time believing in aliens than in the wonders of the Internet. In fact, Kimmel has greater success when he convinces the pair to finally get it on after two decades of sexual tension.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow