Investigating the paranormal is hard enough as it is, let alone when you’re using dial-up and think a smartphone is just a tool for a government conspiracies. So leave it to The X-Files mega-fan Jimmy Kimmel to imagine what it would be like to help Mulder (David Duchovny) and Scully (Gillian Anderson) say goodbye to the ’90s and enter the 21st century. It’s not a piece of cake: even the skeptical Scully seems to have an easier time believing in aliens than in the wonders of the Internet. In fact, Kimmel has greater success when he convinces the pair to finally get it on after two decades of sexual tension.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive