First Lady Michelle Obama sported a colorful dress to the State of the Union—and the Internet tracked it down.
Twitter users immediately took notice when she entered the room wearing the marigold dress, remarking that the First Lady once again had a hit.
The manufacturer of the dress remained a mystery, however, until a reporter from the conservative Independent Journal found the a sleeveless banded-body midi dress by Narciso Rodriguez online.
Unfortunately, the dress is already sold out at retailer Neiman Marcus’ online shop.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating