First Lady Michelle Obama sported a colorful dress to the State of the Union—and the Internet tracked it down.
Twitter users immediately took notice when she entered the room wearing the marigold dress, remarking that the First Lady once again had a hit.
The manufacturer of the dress remained a mystery, however, until a reporter from the conservative Independent Journal found the a sleeveless banded-body midi dress by Narciso Rodriguez online.
Unfortunately, the dress is already sold out at retailer Neiman Marcus’ online shop.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space