First Lady Michelle Obama sported a colorful dress to the State of the Union—and the Internet tracked it down.
Twitter users immediately took notice when she entered the room wearing the marigold dress, remarking that the First Lady once again had a hit.
The manufacturer of the dress remained a mystery, however, until a reporter from the conservative Independent Journal found the a sleeveless banded-body midi dress by Narciso Rodriguez online.
Unfortunately, the dress is already sold out at retailer Neiman Marcus’ online shop.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.