Shopping expert Lisa Lee Freeman has some great smartphone apps that can help you save money when you’re out shopping.
For general coupons on everyday items, there’s the Coupon Sherpa app, which allows you to search for store coupons while you’re standing in the checkout line.
ShopSavvy allows you to find out where a certain item is sold for the least amount. This can help you negotiate prices when you’re in a store.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up