Ed Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud” is, by all accounts, a wild success. It was the first song ever to hit 500 million streams on Spotify, its music video has logged 924 million views, and it’s nominated for several Grammys. Oh, and it raked in so much money that it apparently helped one of Sheeran’s friends pay her mortgage.
But if you’re in the mood for a completely different spin on it, the popular YouTube channel Postmodern Jukebox has you covered. They turned it into a jazzy, vintage swing song that will have you tapping your toes and yearning for simpler times.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time