Ed Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud” is, by all accounts, a wild success. It was the first song ever to hit 500 million streams on Spotify, its music video has logged 924 million views, and it’s nominated for several Grammys. Oh, and it raked in so much money that it apparently helped one of Sheeran’s friends pay her mortgage.
But if you’re in the mood for a completely different spin on it, the popular YouTube channel Postmodern Jukebox has you covered. They turned it into a jazzy, vintage swing song that will have you tapping your toes and yearning for simpler times.
The vocalist, Holly Campbell-Smith, won a contest for aspiring Postmodern Jukebox singers. She was selected thanks to her vintage rendition of Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism