If you bounce between various computers for work and personal use, you’ll want to make sure you’re signed out of your Gmail accounts when those devices aren’t in use.
More importantly, if a laptop or mobile device becomes lost or stolen, it’s crucial to know how to disconnect your private accounts from it immediately. Logging out of Gmail from multiple devices is simple and can be done in two quick clicks.
Here’s how it’s done:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com