The Orphaned Wildlife Center in New York captured a video of a large Kodiak bear hugging and playing with its trainer. The clip shows Jimbo the bear and trainer Jim Kowalczik playfully interacting in Jimbo’s enclosure. Kowalczik, a retired corrections officer, has been working with Jimbo for over 20 years, according to FB Newswire. “Jim is very honest and sincere in his relationship with the bears and they love him for it,” the Wildlife Center wrote on its site.
The video was posted on Facebook on Jan. 2 and has since been viewed over 11,000,000 times and shared over 191,000 times to date. The center also shared another video of Jimbo and Kowalczik playing in the snow on Monday.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy