Donald Trump appeared on the Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon on Monday night, and faced a mock job interview for the position he currently seeks — President of the United States.
Fallon’s questions were what you’d expect when applying to a nondescript entry-level position: “How’d you hear about the position? Why do you want this job?” And Trump’s responses were subdued, at least by his standards.
“Donald, this is a high-profile position,” Fallon asked. “Is media attention something you would be comfortable with?”
“Not at all,” Trump replied. “I’d be very, very uncomfortable with it.”
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive