Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg just spent two months on paternity leave. That means he’s had lots of time to spend with his family: his wife, Dr. Priscilla Chan, his dog, Beast, and of course, his new daughter, Max.
He’s been busy sharing lots of baby pictures (on Facebook, naturally.) If you want more of the Zuckerberg clan, here’s a complete family album. A fun game to play as you click through: count how many times you see Zuck in his signature plain gray T-shirt or hoodie.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up