It looks like Starbucks is aiming to fill another one of your holidays with a few of its themed — and highly caffeinated — beverages. Tony Aguilar, an employee at a licensed Starbucks in a Tuscon, Arizona, grocery store, has created three different Valentine’s Day frappuccinos to help customers celebrate Feb. 14th.
Aguilar posted pictures of the three creations — the Valentine Frappuccino, Love Bean Frappuccino and Java Berry Frappuccino — along with an explanation of how each is made on Reddit. And although none of them are listed on the official Starbucks menu, he said that demand for the iced drinks has been rapidly growing, according to Cosmopolitan. “I was actually surprised with how popular they became,” he said.
Read More: Starbucks Just Added a New Drink to Its Menu
Luckily, these specialty drinks are available for purchase at every Starbucks location. That is, as long as you know the ingredients involved rather than just the name.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve