The World Economic Forum, an annual summit bringing together the top minds in business, policy, media and more, is being held this year from Jan. 20-23. The event is often referenced simply as “Davos,” after the Swiss mountain resort where it’s held.
This year’s summit will focus on “The Fourth Industrial Revolution,” what the WEF calls “a fusion of technologies that is blurring the lines between the physical, digital, and biological spheres.”
For more on this year’s World Economic Forum, watch the video above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement