The World Economic Forum, an annual summit bringing together the top minds in business, policy, media and more, is being held this year from Jan. 20-23. The event is often referenced simply as “Davos,” after the Swiss mountain resort where it’s held.
This year’s summit will focus on “The Fourth Industrial Revolution,” what the WEF calls “a fusion of technologies that is blurring the lines between the physical, digital, and biological spheres.”
For more on this year’s World Economic Forum, watch the video above.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms