The World Economic Forum, an annual summit bringing together the top minds in business, policy, media and more, is being held this year from Jan. 20-23. The event is often referenced simply as “Davos,” after the Swiss mountain resort where it’s held.
This year’s summit will focus on “The Fourth Industrial Revolution,” what the WEF calls “a fusion of technologies that is blurring the lines between the physical, digital, and biological spheres.”
For more on this year’s World Economic Forum, watch the video above.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List