It’ll be the most magical Valentine’s ever.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, home to sets from all the Harry Potter films—and the upcoming Harry Potter prequel— is offering Potter fanatics a chance to have a romantic evening in the Hogwarts Great Hall.
The special Valentine’s dinner will take place on Saturday, Feb. 13 and Sunday, Feb. 14 on the Great Hall set, where guests will be welcomed to the studio with canapes and a special Love Potion cocktail, plus individual tables for two adorned with flowers and candles.
Much like the studio’s Christmas Dinner in the Great Hall, the night comes with a wand and exclusive access to the studio and sets, plus a frosty mug of Butterbeer on Platform 9 3/4. The price tag might set your Gringotts account back a bit at £247.50—about $360—per person. But it does include a three-course meal, complete with an assiette of desserts. Just be sure Romilda Vane hasn’t snuck anything in your chocolate before taking a bite.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart