Both Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio took home Golden Globes Sunday night — Winslet for her role in Steve Jobs and DiCaprio for his in The Revenant. But as far as fans are concerned, the biggest win of the evening was when the two actors embraced, reminding everyone of their love in Titanic.
Yes, nearly two decades later, people still really, really care about Titanic.
Behold: the magical moment, when Jack and Rose reunited, embracing warmly and whispering gently into each other’s ears:
You’ll also notice Jane Fonda dancing for just a moment at the end of the clip, which is unrelated, but still highly enjoyable.
DiCaprio and Winslet also co-starred in 2008’s Revolutionary Road, but that clearly did not make as much of a cultural impact. Fans just can’t get enough of Jack and Rose. They’ll never let go.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement