It’s a good Friday indeed for Kanye West fans.
A handful of cuts have been released over the last 12-plus months with varying sounds. West unveiled his ode to his mother and daughter, “Only One” with Paul McCartney, on 2014 New Year’s Eve and followed it up with the Rihanna-McCartney collab of“FourFiveSeconds.”
Two songs debuted at West’s fashion shows last year: the eerie “Wolves” with Vic Mensa and Sia, as well as“Fade” with Ty Dolla $ign and Post Malone. In between those two was “All Day,” debuted with flame-throwing aplomb at the 2015 BRIT Awards.
West surprised on New Year’s again with “Facts,” and followed it up with Friday’s “Real Friends” revelation.
West’s wife, Kim Kardashian, announced this week that the 38-year-old MC would release new music on Fridays, echoing the lead-up to West’s 2010 landmark album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
Hear his newest song “Real Friends” above.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up