Baby Max Zuckerberg is about to get a shot, but she has no idea what’s coming for her.
New dad Mark Zuckerberg posted a picture of the adorable tot on Facebook Friday, with the caption, “Doctor’s visit– time for vaccines!”
While not explicitly advocating vaccinations, the post is likely intended to nudge other parents to vaccinate their kids, especially since Northern California is such a hotbed of anti-vaxxer sentiment that the area has experienced higher rates of measles, whooping cough and other preventable diseases.
The comments beneath the post were largely positive, with parents and doctors applauding Zuckerberg for vaccinating Max and making his choice public.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out