Baby Max Zuckerberg is about to get a shot, but she has no idea what’s coming for her.
New dad Mark Zuckerberg posted a picture of the adorable tot on Facebook Friday, with the caption, “Doctor’s visit– time for vaccines!”
While not explicitly advocating vaccinations, the post is likely intended to nudge other parents to vaccinate their kids, especially since Northern California is such a hotbed of anti-vaxxer sentiment that the area has experienced higher rates of measles, whooping cough and other preventable diseases.
The comments beneath the post were largely positive, with parents and doctors applauding Zuckerberg for vaccinating Max and making his choice public.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time