Baby Max Zuckerberg is about to get a shot, but she has no idea what’s coming for her.
New dad Mark Zuckerberg posted a picture of the adorable tot on Facebook Friday, with the caption, “Doctor’s visit– time for vaccines!”
While not explicitly advocating vaccinations, the post is likely intended to nudge other parents to vaccinate their kids, especially since Northern California is such a hotbed of anti-vaxxer sentiment that the area has experienced higher rates of measles, whooping cough and other preventable diseases.
The comments beneath the post were largely positive, with parents and doctors applauding Zuckerberg for vaccinating Max and making his choice public.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow