Baby Max Zuckerberg is about to get a shot, but she has no idea what’s coming for her.
New dad Mark Zuckerberg posted a picture of the adorable tot on Facebook Friday, with the caption, “Doctor’s visit– time for vaccines!”
While not explicitly advocating vaccinations, the post is likely intended to nudge other parents to vaccinate their kids, especially since Northern California is such a hotbed of anti-vaxxer sentiment that the area has experienced higher rates of measles, whooping cough and other preventable diseases.
The comments beneath the post were largely positive, with parents and doctors applauding Zuckerberg for vaccinating Max and making his choice public.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This