How about a Clinton-Grant ticket for 2016?
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show for some fun and games and was joined by Scandal’s Tony Goldwyn, a.k.a President Fitzgerald Grant.
In a preview of Monday’s show, the three play a round of “Heads Up!” with Clinton and DeGeneres acting out clues for Goldwyn to guess. Clinton says she’s already familiar with the game, thanks to her campaign staff.
“They’re supposed to be working on the campaign and they’re staying up until like 3, 4 o’clock in the morning at the headquarters playing this,” Clinton jokes.
Watch the clip above to see Clinton and DeGeneres in pantomiming action.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time