In The Force Awakens we learn that stormtroopers are trained from birth to become soldiers. So when YouTube user Micah Hayman posted a video showing that his infant son is soothed by the dulcet tones of John Williams’s “Imperial March” you have to wonder if the tiny tot is an adorable stormtrooper in training.
In the video, the baby is crying and seemingly inconsolable until his father hits play and cranks up the volume on the Star Wars tune. Soon enough the kiddo has stopped wailing and seems to be intently listening for Darth Vader’s footsteps as they stomp down the long hallway of an Imperial Star Destroyer. Clearly the Dark Side of the Force is strong with this one.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow