In The Force Awakens we learn that stormtroopers are trained from birth to become soldiers. So when YouTube user Micah Hayman posted a video showing that his infant son is soothed by the dulcet tones of John Williams’s “Imperial March” you have to wonder if the tiny tot is an adorable stormtrooper in training.
In the video, the baby is crying and seemingly inconsolable until his father hits play and cranks up the volume on the Star Wars tune. Soon enough the kiddo has stopped wailing and seems to be intently listening for Darth Vader’s footsteps as they stomp down the long hallway of an Imperial Star Destroyer. Clearly the Dark Side of the Force is strong with this one.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears