In The Force Awakens we learn that stormtroopers are trained from birth to become soldiers. So when YouTube user Micah Hayman posted a video showing that his infant son is soothed by the dulcet tones of John Williams’s “Imperial March” you have to wonder if the tiny tot is an adorable stormtrooper in training.
In the video, the baby is crying and seemingly inconsolable until his father hits play and cranks up the volume on the Star Wars tune. Soon enough the kiddo has stopped wailing and seems to be intently listening for Darth Vader’s footsteps as they stomp down the long hallway of an Imperial Star Destroyer. Clearly the Dark Side of the Force is strong with this one.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve