Well played Channing, well played.
The hour-long special episode, originally filmed and attended by PEOPLE on Oct. 25, did not disappoint, from the Hateful Eight star playing the role of Frozen’s Elsa to Dewan-Tatum’s playful (and sexy!) rendition of the Magic Mike lap dance to Ginuwine’s “Pony.” Then things took an even more unexpected turn!
Lip syncing (in full costume!) to Beyoncé’s girl power anthem, “Run the World (Girls)” Tatum, 35, welcomed the Queen B herself to the stage. The two performed side-by-side, mastering the booty shake and hair flip all at the same time.
With one hand over her mouth and the other pointing at the “Crazy in Love” singer in front of her, Dewan-Tatum, 35, looked as though she may have seen a glimpse of defeat.
“I’m so sorry. She is not okay right now. She is so not okay right now,” Tatum said, looking at his crestfallen wife.
“I’m a little nervous,” Dewan-Tatum admitted after the Queen B performance, calling her husband’s look “amaze-balls.”
Though the happy couple were in strict competition mode for the majority of the night, their reaction to who won the battle was nothing short than adorable.
After host LL Cool J announced that the battle concluded in a tie, with the couple getting to share the championship belt.
“As soon as she turns around I’m stealing it,” Tatum said of the belt.
Lip Sync Battle airs Thursdays (10 p.m. ET) on Spike.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time