It’s “Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month,” which for one brave reporter, means it was time to hit the slopes for the first time—on live TV. This may not sound like the least embarrassing idea ever, but Fox 13 in Utah’s Big Budah actually does a good job staying upright as he boards down the bunny hill. That is, until it’s time for the celebration. As his trainer glides over to him, Big Budah goes in for the high-five and ends up flat on his back, making his co-anchors burst out in laughter. We guess it’s all downhill from there.
Read More: Watch the Best News Bloopers of 2015
Watch the full blooper above.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time