Armed with a powder blue backpack, Prince George started his first day of pre-school Wednesday.
The 2-year-old started his first day at Westacre Montessori School in Norfolk, which is close to Prince William and Kate Middleton’s family home, Anmer Hall.
Kensington Palace released photos of the blonde toddler, which according to U.S. Weekly, were taken by Middleton.
In the second picture, George points to a colorful mural on the wall.
The school reportedly takes only take 29 children at a time, costs $49 a day and is housed in a converted chapel.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022