Facebook-owned Oculus VR’s first consumer virtual reality headset, the Oculus Rift, is now available for preorder through Oculus.com. It’s selling for $599, while Oculus currently lists the ship date as April.
Oculus is setting a one-headset-per-customer limit on preorders. The bundle includes the Rift headset, a sensor, the Oculus Remote, cables, and an Xbox One controller. Two games, EVE: Valkyrie and Lucky’s Tale, are also included in the pack.
While other VR headsets like the Samsung Gear VR and Cardboard are powered by your smartphone, the Oculus Rift will require a computer likely priced around $1,000, according to the recommendations listed on Oculus.com.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction